LKG ADMISSION PROCEDURE 2024–25
Registration for the admission of L.K.G is accepted online in the Month of February. Children who fall within 3 to 4 years as on the 31st July 2024 (born between 31.07.2020 & 31.07.2021) are eligible to apply for admission into L.K.G.
Fill in the details and upload the documents mentioned below:
- Photocopy of the Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- Recent portrait/passport photograph of the student, mother and father.
- Employee ID.
Both the Parents need to produce the following documents if called for the admission process:
- Community Certificate.
- Aadhar Proof (Residential proof) is mandatory for admission. In case your child does not have Aadhar Card at the time of registration, please note that it is mandatory to submit it within a month.
- Qualification Proof.
- Employee ID / Own Business Proof.
- No fee will be charged for Online Registration. Kindly fill only one Registration Form.
- Submission of Online Registration Form does not guarantee admission.
- All registration forms are subject to verification of age, address and other details. Applications are liable to be rejected, if any false information regarding the parents or child is provided.
- Name of the applicant should be as per BIRTH CERTIFICATE only.
- Kindly provide proper Email address and Mobile Number as it will be used for further communication regarding admission.
- Parents will be intimated through SMS or Phone call, if the application is shortlisted.
U.K.G. to Std VIII:
Admission is given on the basis of the opening that emerge towards the end of the Academic year. Parents are requested to meet the front office with the current year’s mark sheet for the admission form.
The students should have obtained a minimum of 70% marks in all the subjects and 80% in Mathematics in the SSLC Board Examinations.
Applicants who seek admission for other classes:
- Must produce the Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- Must produce the Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Kindly ensure that the name mentioned in school records are maintained in all the documents for further perusals.